FOLLOW ME! ----------------->
Follow me on social media, for all my menu specials!!
Click the links to the right to follow instantly!
Email me here to place your order.
Catering & Personal Chef Services
On-Site Catering and Personal Chef Services
- Personal Chef services for on-site preparation...this includes 2 hours of preparation, service and clean-up of the serivice area (kitchen). The client would choose their preferred menu. The deposit (half of the total amount) will confirm your date and time requested. The fee is determined by the service area/location. Any time after the initial 2 hours of service time will incur a $100 per hour fee.
For On-Site Personal Chef services I will bring my own cooking equipment (pots, pans, etc) and seasoning. The client will need to provide plates, silverware, glasses, etc.
For On-Site Catering services, I can provide black standard serving utensils, chaffing racks and sternos, to keep your menu items warm. The chaffing racks will only be used during the duration of my service time. I do not provide a service where the chaffing racks are left with the client. I do not provide any linens or decorations, as each individual client's event is different. The On-Site Catering services fee is determined by the service area/location.
Please inquire about catering and Personal Chef Services outside of Georgia. I CAN TRAVEL TO YOU!
Contact me here to inquire about Personal Chef Services.
Delivery service is available, and the fee is determined by the delivery location.
Pick up of your order is available at no fee to you.
The pick up location for all orders is 2500 Burton Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30311.
Meal Prep / Meal Planning
Delivery Meal Prep
My meal prep clients order the 9in pans from my menu.
The 9in pans have about 5-7 servings. If you feel you need more servings, you should order the half size pans.
You would just disburse your portions yourself, in your meal prep containers.
I've done all of the preparation work for you!
You would text or email me your order choices, from the menu on my website.
The total of the invoice would consist of the price of the menu items, tax and delivery (based on the delivery area...if you would prefer not to pay a delivery fee, you can meet me at my pick up location).
Your payment confirms the delivery of your order.
Payments are accepted via PayPal, CashApp, Zelle or Venmo.
My turnaround from confirmed payment of order to delivery is usually 2 days, depending on my schedule. I sometimes have orders already scheduled for delivery, an event scheduled or I’m scheduled to be out of town. And because everyone orders individually, I prepare the orders as payment is made. So for example if you order and make your payment on Thursday midday, I can usually have it to you by Saturday evening.
For questions about delivey fees, menu items or to immediately place your order, click here
Invoices, Deposits, Delivery Fees
- A deposit of the invoice total is required for ALL orders.
- The total invoice amount will be due for all orders placed within a week of the delivery or service date. All payments are final.
- A "Delivery Fee" will be applied to all orders.
- All payments can be made via PayPal, CashApp, Venmo or Zelle.
- All payments are final. No refunds.